Huron County
Common Pleas Court
Probate and Juvenile Divisions

Genealogy Research




If you are doing genealogy research and are sending in a request please include your:

            full name


            telephone number

            e-mail address

            along with the information you are requesting

You may also e-mail your request to the Court.




Please do not send payment with your request.  We will contact you with the amount due through e-mail or by phone.