Huron County
Common Pleas Court
Probate and Juvenile Divisions

Payment Options for Fines, Court Costs, and Restitution


The Court accepts payment by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card.  Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Huron County Juvenile Court.

A processing fee will be added to each card transaction.

The processing fee for a CREDIT CARD is $2.00 or 3% of the transaction amount; whichever is greater.

The processing fee for a DEBIT CARD is $2.00 per transaction.  Maximum amount of each transaction is $5,000.00 (excluding processing fee).




            Please mail your payment to:

            Huron County Juvenile Court

            2 East Main St., Room 101

            Norwalk, OH  44857



In Person

We are located on the 1st Floor of the courthouse.  Room 101 is the first door on the right after you go through security.


By Telephone

Only Credit Card my be used by calling 419-668-1616.  

A processing fee of $2.00 or 3% of transaction amount; whichever is greater will be added.