Huron County
Common Pleas Court
Probate and Juvenile Divisions


Ohio Revised Code 4705.01 prevents the Juvenile Court's Clerks from giving legal advice or from helping you prepare legal papers in a new or pending case in this or any court.

  • If divorced, filing must be addressed where custody was established unless there was a subsequent dependent, neglect, or abuse adjudication in Juvenile Court.
  • If another Court has juridiction over the child, you must return to that Court.
  • Failure to file in the proper jurisdiction may result in dismissal or transfer of your case and loss of all or part of your filing fee


          Forms Must Be Printed On One Side

Per Local Rule #9 we will no longer accept forms that are printed on both sides.

Appendix B for cases as of January 1, 2013

Apendix B for cases prior to January 1, 2013

Appendix C

Financial Disclosure / Affidavit of Indigency

Financial Statement